Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Happy Tuesday!
Today is ESPECIALLY happy because it's the first day of my vacation -- YAY!!
Bright and early tomorrow I'll be flying to Saint Louis to visit my family. 

Today will be spent running errands {I need some stuff} 
and 
packing {don't let me forget to pack pajamas!} 
and 
cleaning {gotta come home to a clean room}...

BUT FIRST: 
time for Teaser Tuesday
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

My tease this week comes from a read 
I just started the other day:

{Via}
"Something was standing six inches from me. I staggered backward and tipped over the folding chair, falling and banging he back of my head against the corner of the old tanker desk.  My eyes were thrown out of focus. I could already feel the warmth of the blood running through my hair. Something leaned over me. Its eyes were a pair of black marbles. Its skin a translucent collage of pulsing blue veins. And its mouth-its mouth could barely contain its wet, glassy fangs."
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
By Seth Grahame-Smith
pg 13

I'm not that many pages past this teaser - yet - but I like it so far.
Have you read this?  Is it in your TBR pile?
What are your thoughts on it?

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I've heard about that book and it sounds like a lot of fun! The idea is just plain awesome, how could a book with that teaser not be an enjoyable read?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before but I love this teaser! I hope you enjoy it and have fun in Saint Louis!!! :)

    My teaser

    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I want to read it just for the tittle.
    Great Teaser!
    Amy's  Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this book at Borders during the closing sale, but wasn't tempted enough to buy it. I'm still not sure what I think about the premise.

    Can't wait to see what you think about it once you've finished! This teaser is definitely intriguing!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this for a while. I'll have to pick it up soon! Great teaser!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-november-15th.html

    ReplyDelete