Friday, November 25, 2011

TGIF!!!

Helllloooo & Happy Friday!

It's been a week since I've last blogged - I've been busy - vacationing and stuff.

But I'm back now! I'm back home in MD and I'm getting back into my normal routine.

Link-up HERE

This Friday's Question:
When you're not reading: What occupies your time when your nose isn't stuck in a book?

oh - I have so many hobbies & stuff I like to do when I'm not reading! I swear there are not enough hours in the day for me to do all the stuff I want to do!

But I'll share my top 3 things I like to do when I'm not reading:

{one}

I'll admit it -- I'm pret-ty lazy. I'm not ashamed. I'm always tired therefore one of my FAVORITE things to do when I'm not reading is to lay in bed and watch tv. My DVR is pretty high on the list of my favorite possessions -- ever. I couldn't live with out that. And I have a whole LIST of television shows that I MUST watch every week: Survivor, America's Next Top Model, Revenge, Bones, Basketball Wives, The Real Housewives (from wherever - doesn't matter), Pop-up Video ... HEY! Don't judge me!

{two}

Right now the main thing I've been doing when I'm not reading is crocheting. I have quite a few holiday gifts I'm making AND I have a baby shower gift to make so I've been crocheting pretty much every day.

I'm almost starting to panic and worry that I will not have enough time to make all the things I want to make before Christmas.

Next year I'll have to plan better!


{three}

If I do manage to get out of bed, I like to hang with friends, family and my beau. I don't hang out as much as I should/could. I realize I need to work on being a better friend/girlfriend and probably stop being so involved with myself (notice all the things I like to do are solo stuff -- crochet, watching tv ... reading).

Anyhoo.  I wish I was doing one of those three things right now!
But I gotta wait til I get off of work.

What do you like to do ... you know ... when you're not reading?!

~TRISH

5 comments:

  1. Old follower returning the visit! I'm a big tv-watcher too, when I can find whole seasons of something I like. And it's cool that you can crochet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! And I forgot all about sleep! That's another favorite past time of mine. And watching my fave shows on DVD, so I just have huge marathons. I'm in the middle of Gossip Girl right now and even though I have watched all the episodes, it sucks me in and i can't do anything else but concentrate on it.

    Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with being lazy! Sleeping is my most favourite hobby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love sitting on the couch and watching tv. :) Though my tv consists of what is on Netflix since I have no cable. And if nothing else, there's always tv series to check out from the library (like M*A*S*H season 5 that I'm expecting soon). Aww, I wish I could crochet, but alas I don't have the patience for it. That's why I prefer baking, and I've got a lot of that to do for the holidays as presents. :) Thank you for visiting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete