Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting -- SAINT LOUIS ETD.

GREETINGS from Saint Louis!!!

I have a couple minutes to do my favorite Wednesday link-ups!

Link-up w/Jamie HERE

I'm LOVING that I'm in Saint Louis! I'm here to visit my Dad, Step-mom and my two little sisters.

I'm LOVING the welcome signed that greeted me when I walked into the house:

I'm LOVING that when I walked into the girl's room they have the blankets I made for them (about 2 years ago) proudly displayed (I asked if they pulled them out from hiding since they knew I was coming - LOL)
This is M's blanket
This is C's blanket
I'm LOVING that when I was flying into STL I remembered to look out the window to see the ARCH. Very pretty! 

I'm LOVING that I'm on vacation until next Wednesday -- WHOOOO HOOO!!!

And as always
I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Link-up w/Michelle HERE
I wanted to do all Saint Louis Themed pins....BUT...I couldn't find any I liked therefore I'm going with all these other fantasical pins! 

I MUST make these this winter! Look Yummy!
So Cute! I want to make!

My only Saint Louis related pin -- MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS (movie)
So True - I probably seem less creative to folks now that I reveal my sources.
But Oh-Well! I appreciate all those who share their patterns and stuff online.

This made me laugh - loudly.
all pins via

What are you LOVING this week?

~Trish

15 comments:

  1. Yay! I live in STL! Welcome. Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate dipped candy canes?! OMG I so must make those too! Cute pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh jealous! We're moving to Scott AFB in March - it's 40 min from downtown STL. So excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pin made me laugh out loud. Too true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vaca! Those candy canes look sooooo good-now I want a peppermint mocha haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! those candy canes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite Xmas movies...Meet me in St. Louis.

    Those candy canes....I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 'must pin more' quote! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those candy canes look delicious. And I spend way too much time pinning instead of sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pins! Love that secret to creativity :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The facebook one is hilarious. I also love the movie Meet me in St. Louis. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pins. I'm addicted as well!. It's so true that when I need to sleep, I stay up pinning. :)

    Jodi Picoult is my favorite. I'm really looking forward to Salem Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha!!! Love that last one! Made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehehe I like that poster about creativity! It's funny 'cos it's true!

    ReplyDelete