Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

Wanna know what I'm LOVING today?!
Ok - Ok ... let's get started :)

Join in w/Jamie - HERE
I'm LOVING the little crochet project that I'm working on -- which I will reveal & share with you soon!!
I'm LOVING my current read: The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson. SO good!

I'm LOVING my the games Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I get addicted to these stupid games so quickly. I may need an intervention soon.

I'm LOVING the guest post Jenn did for me last Monday. Did you see it? It's quite funny! 

and as always:
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Join in w/Michelle - HERE




Ransom Note Cookies -- LOOOOOVVVEEEEE

PREACH!


Weener Kleener anyone?!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

~Trish

9 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha, weener kleener?? OMG. Why didn't I see this in time to order it as a gag gift for MG's bday? Welp, now I know what to put in his stocking stuffer hahaha.
    So glad you liked my guest post! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your goodreads, we have read similar books. Have you seen Breaking Dawn yet? I am going to find you on goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to see that crochet project soon :)

    dropping by from the hop!

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-im-loving-wednesday.html

    hope to see you there, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see I'm not the only one fluent in those 3 languages! :)

    Came over from the hop. Hop over to mine sometime flipflopsandguinness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha wow I have never seen that weener kleener before, crazy stuff!!!

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Weener Kleener is cracking me up! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool you crochet! My granny tried to teach me, but I kept trying to make it into knitting. I guess you just have to stick to what you know! Can't wait to see the project! :)

    ReplyDelete