Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Christmas Socks {crochet}

So, as you probably remember I was debating on what to make as a small gift for my co-workers for Christmas. I was thinking of making wine covers but couldn't find a pattern I liked. 
Then I thought I'd make ornaments (like take an ornament ball and make a crochet cover for it) I bought the balls but that's as far as I got with that,
 then I thought I'd make little ornaments myself -- I made one and never made another. 
 THEN one day {Nov 16th to be exact} ... I get an emailed post from a blogger named Angie from Le Monde de Sucrette   and she had the most amazing Little Christmas Socks pattern that I INSTANTLY printed and started crocheting away -- and here's my version:


These things are so damn cute! I want to keep all of them myself! 





I'm going to stuff them with little knick-knacks and hand them out either this week or next. I'll let you know how it goes! 

What do you think? Am I the only one who loves these?

4 comments:

  1. Those are REALLY cute, Trishypoo! I hope you made me one--altho I dont work with you, I AM with you for pretty much the entire work day via Gchat--that's gotta count for something! hehe Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too - they're so cute. Great idea to hand them out to your friends - they'll have a new ornament for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so CUTEEEEEEE!!! I want them all. ok. Next year advertise, I will buy, they are so cute. These would of been great for my 12 days of christmas trinkets gifts to my mentor group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! I am sure everyone will love your handmade gifts!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete