Monday, December 5, 2011

Musing Mondays

This week's musing asks ...
How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?


 
Okay. Don't judge me but...I only ready about one book a month.
Oh, I'm so ashamed to admit that! I wish I could read 2-3 books a month. I just don't have the time -- especially with the holiday gifts I'm making AND all the good television that's on now. 
 
I usually read a lot more in the summer - when I'm laying poolside for hours - I can get in a couple books a month that way.
 
How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?
 I'm betting way more than I do!
 
Trish

4 comments:

  1. I read a lot more now than when my life was more hectic...and yours sounds like that. Everyone has different demands on their time, and the past two years have shown an increase in my reading because of fewer demands on me.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay!! We understand you have a life! How fun would it be if we just read all day long? :p I hope you get more time to read:D

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to read two or three books a week until my son was born. Now I'm lucky to get one book read a week. I'm a fast reader and most of my book choices are easy to read these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's roughly how much i read, too!

    ReplyDelete