Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Cheeeeeellllllloooooo!
Happy mid-week! 
Only a couple more days to go till Friday {thank goodness}!

Link-up HERE w/Michelle
Link-up HERE w/Jamie

I'm
LOVING that I'm finally going to get a massage! I've been saying for YEARS I need to treat myself to a massage so I'm thrilled that the other day's livingsocial finally pushed me to get one.


I'm LOVING that moment when you check your email and I see "50% off everything" at NY & Co! My type of sale!


I'm LOVING that all my gifts have been ordered, shipped and/or wrapped and under the tree already.


I'm LOVING that I have off on Friday so I can take care of all my errands and random sh&* that needs to get done before the holiday.


I'm LOVING that I have been welcomed to the 2000s at work -- I got a flat screen monitor and I'm SOOOO excited. For the past 5 years I've been working on a monitor that I swear was the prototype of all monitors.


and as always:
I'm LOVING Pinterest! 





I need to make one (or a couple) of these


seriously!

I want this!! 

amazing crochet bag! must make!

so true!

This made me laugh -- out loud -- and loudly!
You can follow all my pins here.

What are YOU loving this week?

~Trish

19 comments:

  1. Love the orange. So creative! I've heard of the cow/milk analogy but the pig/sausage is new to me. Very funny (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those scarfs are awesome! My grandma makes them and they sell like crazy!
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make me one of those scarves, por favor! :)
    I'm still waiting on a Trish craft creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that flask! Love it! :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the orange and the sausage/pig one at the bottom. Hilarious! Too funny. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pins - especially the crochet ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That orange is hysterical!! That is SO how I've felt lately!! Merry Christmas! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that orange! It's so very true! And I need to learn how to knit! There are so many awesome things to make...too bad i'm just soooo lazy sometimes, LOL. And the last one- HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to finally get a massage last week but then got sick. I hope you enjoy yours.
    I love that flask

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, my... that last one is wrong. FUNNY... but so WRONG XD haha, great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, prepare to be addicted to massages! I started getting them at my chiropractor's office after some back trouble and I swear, if I had the money, I'd just go there everyday and let one of their therapists grope me. I really would.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your blog Trish :) and I love your pins specially the last one :) hahaha
    Happy holidays!
    Angie
    www.lemondedesucrette.com

    ReplyDelete