Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday!!

Link-up HERE w/Jamie
I'm LOVING that Christmas is Sunday!! I'm SUPER excited to give my mom and my beau their gifts! I hope they like them as much as I do!

I'm LOVING the Christmas Socks I made as mini gifts {see 'em here}. I think they are just too cute and I actually want to keep them all for myself.

I'm LOVING the Christmas present I bought for myself -- iPhone 4S. YAY!

I'm LOVING that I get to give my Mentee a Christmas present today -- he's in 3rd grade and is one of the nicest kids I've ever met. I got him some small stuff like games, candies, a little football and small pocket books. Hopefully he likes it -- I'm sure the candies will be a huge hit.

and as always
I'm LOVING pinterest! 
Link-up HERE w/Michelle
AMEN!

AMEN #2
Escape w/a book!
LOL - get it?! get it?! LOL.
Story of my life!
What are you loving today?

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. I loooooove those last two pins, hehehe.
    I can't wait to see you during Xmas--not sure why that wasn't on your "loving" list. LAME! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say I am loving your post. It just makes me happy. I really love the quote about love, so true! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LOL* Great pins! I'm sure everyone will love their gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the little christmas socks especially since they are handmade. i would love getting one of those from my co-workers. i really like the red, black, and white one! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through WILW- that last card cracks me up! Totally the story of my life during Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one...amazing and totally my life lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pins!

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all your pins today. Totally fits my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these quotes are such great reminders to enjoy life and not let the little things get you down... love it

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great collection of quotes to remind a girl what matters and what doesn't. someecards are the best :)

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete