Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Virtual Coffee

 What Up Buttercups?

Ready to have some virtual coffee with me?
Go ahead, Grab a chair, Grab your Cup and let's enjoy a couple sips together.


This is the time of year that I could happily enjoy a peppermint mocha every day of the week (except NOT the ones from Mcdonald's ... those there are gross! Consider yourself warned).

If we were really meeting up for coffee this morning ...  
I'd ask you who sings the song that goes like this "Last Christmas I give you my heart, and the very next day you tore it apart..."?!?! (more than likely I'd be singing it off key and doing a little jig AND I probably have the words wrong but...ohwell). It's been stuck in my head for the past 4 days. I think I need to download it and listen to it over and over again until I can't stand it!  So ... Do you know?!

If we were really meeting up for coffee this morning ...  
I've got to admit that I'm a little stressed out about Chirstmas {in terms of presents} in my mind I know what I want to get my mom and my beau and my sisters. I'm just worried that
1. They wont like their gifts (when I do go get them) and/or
2. I've under budgeted. 
I'm also worried that I wont finish all my handmade gifts in time either.

If we were really meeting up for coffee this morning ...
I gotta complain that I'm not feeling like I'm looking too professional today -- which I'm trying this whole "dress for the job I want, not the job I have" thing but I'm feeling lazy. I think I should've put on something nice - esp since I have a client appointment today. Gotta dress to impress and today ... I'm not even impressed with myself!

If we were really meeting up for coffee this morning ...
Even though I just had a vacation - I need another one! I'm so tired! I want to relax and maybe get a massage and watch Maury all day. And maybe do some reading and a little crochet. But I do need some time to relax, and unwind.

If we were really meeting up for coffee this morning ...
 I'd tell you - THANK YOU for meeting up with me but I gotta go after our brief chat because -- I'm not feeling toooo chatty today. I've finished my coffee and now I'm ready to go! (if you know me I have my days that I really don't FEEL like talking -- and you wont be offended ... at least I hope not. I've always been this way).


I hope you have a lovely day!
~Trish

Link-up with Lucky Number 13 - HERE

12 comments:

  1. I could totally have a Peppermint Mocha everyday :) The original person who sings that song is George Michaels...I actually can't stand his version lol. I like Glee's version, and Taylor Swift sings it too but I don't like hers either :-P I'm sure your loved ones will LOVE their gifts, don't stress, girl!! I have those days where I just don't want to talk, too...it happens :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it has been redone by many artists, Wham originally sang the song Last Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I was thinking about getting a peppermint mocha from McD's today to try it out, but now I won't! I'll just give my money to Starbucks again - they never do me wrong ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song Last Christmas is from George Michael/Wham. But it has also been covered by many other new artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in a constant state of needing a vacation regardless of how recent or far away my last one was :)

    I LOVE peppermint mochas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, I don't know that song, but now I'm wondering too! I feel stressed about gifts. There's a few things - like the calendars with my son's photos on them I made on Shutterfly - that I know people will love, but I don't know about the other ones. My mom and Nana are always so generous. I like to try to do something special for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely to share coffee and chat, and do try and not fret about gifts...
    i'm talking to myself as much as you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say.. I agree there peppermint mocha sucks! I would also say that x-mas has me stress also. I just moved, and haven't even put up a tree yet, let alone purchased anything for anyone. Then I would pat you on the back and say you will get everything done. No worries. Have another cup!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like not talking at all so many times.
    And I'm really curious what your handmade gifts are going to be.I've been planning to make some but I really have no idea what to make... . For sure I'll be making christmas cards but is that caunting as a handmade gift? lol
    and I am so jealous about the coffee..., you all drink it and I am only drooling reading all those posts. so imagine how bad that feels ;)
    Hugs from my corner and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol @ watching maury! man, i love that show, too. best wishes w/all your shopping, it'll be fine! have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, now you got "Last Christmas" stuck in my head too! If we were really meeting for coffee, I'd stick my tongue out at you. {In a very loving way, of course!}

    I'm sure your family will love the presents you picked out for them. I hope you're able to get some good rest and refreshing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Ashley Tisdale and the Jimmy Eat World versions of that song. :) I didn't know Taylor Swift covered it, too. I will have to give it a listen.

    ReplyDelete