Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Another Another Baby Shower Gift - Crochet

Today is THE day I get to gift my baby shower gift to my co-worker/friend.
And I'm excited and nervous. 

I get nervous when I gift something I make because I think:
1. Is this good enough?
2. Will they like it?
3. Am I embarrassing myself thinking this is good...and it really isn't?

Here -- I'll share it with you:





So ... what do you think?
I don't know how well it'll go over. 
I'm wondering about the bobbles, 
and wondering if it's big enough and
yeah.

What do you think?

~Trish


This is my 3rd crochet Baby Blanket Gift - Here's the 1st and Here's the 2nd.
Oh, if you like this blanket -- I got the pattern from here

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks very nice - the new Mom will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cute and it's a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blanket, you did a great job
    Thanks for the comment on my blog
    René

    ReplyDelete