Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday ::: MUUUUSIC!

Happy Friday!

{:)}
Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Ok, so, yea. I'm kindasortamaybe obsessed with:


I've been listening to this album pretty much every day for weeeeeeks!  
And I like every song.
I especially luuuuuv "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain" and "Rumour Has It" 
aaaand this song:


ok, so I was about to write more and possibly do another linky party but now I'm off to go listen to Adele.

Ciao!

~Trish

13 comments:

  1. Adele is amazing!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I love Adele also!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele's voice is liek balm to the heart... *sighs* LOL I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele is everywhere today. :) It's so great.
    New follower.


    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright so I thought it was crazy you only sort of knew who Hendrix was... Well this will blow the mind. I have seen this name almost everywhere this morning, but this is the first time I have heard this woman. I can safely say I am not a fan, but now I know.

    Old Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute perfection, she is! I love her first album! I think the song Daydreamer was my favorite :D

    Kristin from GrowingUp YA MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adele is such a great artist!! I love her music! New follower:World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I love Adele too. Running from the Deep is my fav.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So many people are choosing Adele today!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister is also OBSESSED with Adele. I sent her a schedule of the musicians coming to the Houston Rodeo & told her I want to see Enrique Iglesias and she was like 'I want to see Adele' umm Adele definitely was not listed xD

    My TGIF & FF ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. being obsessed with Adele is so much fun! she's just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete