Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Hooker

Now -- it's officially official ::: I am done stressing out about making holiday gifts. After giving out my handmade gifts (which I'm happy to report all went over very well) I took a couple weeks off to chillax.  No crocheting, No Reading, No Blogging. No Nothing.

I'm slowing getting back into the swing of things after my mini break and now I'm super excited to get back to some more "normal" projects.

I'm currently working on two blankets.

 One is a baby shower gift for my co-worker/friend. I'm pret-ty close to being done with it -- but I'm going to hold off on posting pics of it. 

But I will - I promise.

Here's the second blanket I'm currently working on:







I'm obsessed with making these star shaped afghans!
I have a lot more work to put into this one as long as I finish it before 2013 I'll be happy :).

SideNote: Is it sad that after every round I crochet I have to stop ... hold the blanket out ... and take 1-2 minutes to admire my own work?! 

eh?

Thoughts?

Anyone?

~Trish

8 comments:

  1. I love the star blanket. I have yet to attempt that pattern though. It looks pretty awesome. :)

    <3 Jenn
    creativelycraftyjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love viewing your crochet work. That was a hobby I always meant to learn. unfortunately I didnt. I might some day, I just might. Im always at fairs admiring the work of others. I love to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - I say keep on admiring! It's fantastic that you can make something as gorgeous as that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! (And Im glad you're back to blogging!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your round ripple - nice, bright colors. I always look at my work too - gives inspiration to keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so gorgeous! I need to set aside time to crochet. The only things I know how to make are plain old stripes and zig zag blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe! Hey, you love your work. It's a gorgeous blanket. I'd likely stop and look every few minutes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous as usual. I taught myself to make a scarf once...lol

    ReplyDelete