Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ooh-How Pinteresting! and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

NEWSFLASH ::: It's Wednesday!
How exciting is that?! 

Well...if you don't find Wednesday being titillating enough this should excite you -- it's time for WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting link-ups! 

Link-up HERE w/Jamie
I'm LOVING the black diamond hoop earrings I got for Christmas from my Beau. I wanted to wait til I got a good picture of me wearing them before I shared them with you...buuut I don't have a photo today. Just take my word that they are lovely.

I'm LOVING that last week while I mentoring: I was teasing my kid (he's a 3rd grader) and I go "Are you going to crrrryyyy?!" and he looks at me and goes "Why would I cry in front of my best friend?" <-- isn't that so sweet? He called me his best friend. 

I'm LOVING that "HADJ" is a word on Words With Friends. I was so happy to use it against my mom ... happiness only lasted for a hot minute because when she took her turn she used the exact same word against me! 

I'm LOVING the Twisted Peppermint candle from Bath and Body Works. I'm wishing I had stocked up on the flavor during the sales {I know I've mentioned this before but that's because I really really love it}

aaaand...
I'm LOVING Pinterest and the App for pinterest. 
Now I can pin allllll day long even when I'm not near a computer. 

Link-up HERE w/Michelle

Chocolate Covered Sugar Cubes

The Perfect Day!


muahhhaha.

I think I can crochet a couple of things up -- will you wear it!? 

The more you know...(cue music)

Yeah Bitch! 

What are you LOVING today?

~Trish

14 comments:

  1. I did NOT know about HADJ (I knew of HAJ and TAJ)....be prepared! :)
    I love the "the more you know" comment lol. SOOOO true! Thanks for posting the pic of the nose warmer...now I FINALLY know what to get you for Valentine's Day! :)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You're his best friend!! That's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure about the snow with the book and coffee/tea/hot cocoa one :P

    The last one for some reason always makes me think of Sharon Osbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins, lots of reading pins today. Wish I was into reading but im not. :( I rather browse Pinterest. I am slightly obsessed. :)

    Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate covered sugar cubes...oh my lord!! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with everything about the perfect day. except the snow. but all the rest...sign me up!

    and the bitch i'm fab pin is hilarious. had me rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also: hajji, hadji or haji and their plurals: hajjis, hadjis or hajis. Q’s without U’s rock! Qi, Qat, Qaid and Qanat. Another great skill-builder for Words With Friends is unscrambling anagrams to make words from a jumble of letters. If you like TV trivia and anagrams, my blog is fun and good practice for WWF. Let me know what you think of it.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  8. The silence pin is so true. And I love the last one, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is the perfect day! Kinda sad I don't have snow anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the perfect day one! ;) It's one of those things that makes me happy on a cold, winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those chocolate covered sugar cubes are too cute!!!
    love all the reading pins!

    Happy Wednesday
    xoxo ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha that pomeranian picture is the best! how funny! cute blog girl!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. bahaha these were good for a giggle today!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete