Monday, January 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Night Circus


It's been a loooong while since I've gotten around to do a Teaser.
So I'm THRILLED to be doing one today -- HOOOORRRAAAYYY! 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

My tease today is from:
{via}

“I was told it was an accident,” Isobel says quietly. “She was hit by a train.”
Tsukiko nods thoughtfully, pulling a silver cigarette holder and matching lighter from the pocket of her coat.
“How did she really die?” she asks.


Do YOU know how she really died?! 

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. GREAT teaser! I'm gonna buy this book.
    Here's mine: Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, interesting! Might have to check this book out :) New follower!

    My TT is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-10-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a teaser. You make me want to dig this off my shelf and find out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this book around so much that I just know I'm going to have to pick it up sooner or later. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read this one...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard a lot about this book, interesting teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read this for months now and I finally won a copy recently. i can't wait for it to arrive! I hope you are loving it :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Sounds really interesting. Definitely going to have to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I wonder how she died. This book as been on my TBR list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! What a teaser! I want to get my hands on this book. Touch of Frost was a good book. Not as great as Vampire Academy, but I really loved the mythology behind it all.

    ReplyDelete