Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Virtual Coffee

How about some {virtual} coffee?

I WISH my coffee looked as good as the one above. Today I just have my McDonald's coffee - spruced up with some vanilla syrup. 

Sooo...How are you today?

If we were really meeting for coffee today I'd tell you how I've been a complete fat gurl lately. I can't stop feeding my face. Cheetos, Cookies, Cheez-its, Tootsie pops ... if it's edible ... I'm eating it.

If we were really meeting for coffee I'd tell you that I've been a complete mess lately. That is a capital M-E-S-S-S-S {yes I realize I've thrown in some extra Ss but it's necessary}

If we were really meeting for coffee I'd want to know if you're watching Teen Mom 2. Those girls. Wow. Particularly Janelle. wow. That's all I can say.

If we were really meeting for coffee I'd talk about how excited I am for two movies: Snow White and The Huntsman AND The Hunger Games. I'm like giddy thinking about them.

If we were really meeting for coffee I'd probably whip out my phone to check my restaurant story and bakery story game - because I'm OBSESSED.

If we were really meeting for coffee what would you share with me?

~Trish

Link-up HERE w/Amy

1 comment:

  1. there must be something in the ether - i've had the munchies all week too!!
    so we can be in a messss together :)
    thanks for coffee!

    ReplyDelete