Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wool-Eater Wednesday {1}

I'm THHHRRRIIILLLED to say:
I'm joining in on Sarah London's Wool-Easter Crochet-Along. 


I've been admiring Sarah's work for about a year now - so I'm excited to take part of this Crochet-Along! 

I've gathered my yarn - starting with this:

Then I'll go to my other other yarn stash if needed:


I'm starting about 2-3 weeks behind everyone else but I'm happy with my progress so far:




I just started a new round the other day. So far I think it's looking pret-ty good.

I have no idea how big I'm going to go with it -- or what I'm going to do with it when I'm done -- I'm just happy to be making it :)

I LOVE looking at everyone's wool-eater blankets -- so if your participating in this leave me your link so I can see yours!

If you're not doing this crochet along---start it now! Go get up your stash of yarn and get hooking!

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. That is some great stitching. You are going to make me learn this yet!!

    ReplyDelete