Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday


Heeeeeelllloooooo!
{link up HERE}
Q: What would you prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you get sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

100s of mediocre books. Seriously. How do you know your favorite book is your favorite book unless you read a bunch of other crappy books? You need something to compare it to....right?

Plus I'm not one to re-read books ... even if I LOVED it. I'd rather read a mediocre book and then use my imagination and make the book better in my head and then move on to the next book.

What about you? Would you rather re-read your favorite book or read 100s of mediocre books?

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit.

    I wonder how many will agree with us. That word "mediocre" is kinda off-putting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trish, I may have over analyzed the question when I answered it. He he! I'm so happy to be following you, have a wonderful week and I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great answer...I totally agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I have a few favorites that I reread every few years but I would get bored very quickly if I had to reread the same book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point - making books better in your head. Thanks for stopping by my blog1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Trish I totally agree with you 100%. Great answer! I love discovering new books :)

    If you have time and if you want to, please drop by my Follow Friday and enter my International Giveaway!

    Stephanie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I would read 100 books too, high five!!

    Following back...

    Emma @ Lost in a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good point. I would say 100s of mediocre ones too. I could read the Harry Potter books over and over, but I need something new now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. It's a hard choice but I think I'd go for my favorite books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree completely! 100 mediocre books! I could not be stuck with only one book to read! no matter how wonderful!


    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, I love your blog and thanks for commenting on mine.

    My job has killed my love of reading, so if I had the gumption it would be 100 average books for me. I used to read six books a month.

    ReplyDelete