Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good Day!
Ready for TWO really good link-ups?
I know I am! 


I'm LOVING Pop-up Video <- did you just read that in your head the way it sounds on the show? Because that's how I wrote it. Read it again ... go ahead ... I'll give you a minute...okay let's move on.

I'm LOVING my little "icon" at work is this {created by my boss...I had no part of this}
uncanny resemblance huh?
I'm LOVING that I got REALLY lucky this month and have made goal -- which means I get to leave work early on Friday.

I'm LOVING Modern Family. I'm late to the game -- but I'm now in LOVE. I watched season 1 last weekend and I've started season two. The show cracks me up. I can see why so many people love it.

I'm LOVING Pinterest -- duh! 
shooot I STILL have this issue.
I love candles and I love crochet - this is both.
I LOVE LOVE this - Gotta make
AMEN.
Amazingly Pretty!
Get it? LMBO! 

:) - this make me LOL for real.

What are you LOVING this week?
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. That candle is fantastic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of the book--so pretty! And the crochet candle is really cool too!
    Bad, Pinnochio! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pins, and those boxers are funny.

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candle cozy is very pretty and elegant...and I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omg the Pinnochio pin is too funny!!! I was totally going to say an inappropriate joke about whether he's been lying or not but thought it would be well.. inappropriate LMAO. Have a happy Wednesday hun <33

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete