Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy LEAP DAY!

Ready to LEAP in and link up?!


I'm LOVING that last weekend I went bowling with my Beau. I'm terrible at it AND my arm still hurts but it was a good time.

I'm LOVING these crochet hooks. I'm going to have to treat myself to a couple soon!
via
I'm LOVING the previews and pictures of The Hunger Games!! I'm sooooooo excited for it! I recommended the book to my co-worker and at first she wasn't loving it ... until she got further into the story and she LOVES it and her husband starting reading it too and he loves it too. I feel like I've done a good deed in sharing those books! 

I'm LOVING these really cute shoes:
via

via

via

 I'm LOVING Pinterest


love this for so many reasons!
it's funny b/c it's true!
cute idea for laundry room wall
jenn should make these {for me}. i know you got some letters.
this gotta be my new motto!
What are YOU LOVING this week?

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. Ok since you suck at bowling we CAN double date :)
    I love the pic of the elephant...and the realist picture.
    I dont have enough letters for those coasters, but if you buy some Ill make them for you!
    PS, my birthday is coming up, why dont YOU make something for me...like the crochet purse or poncho thing I keep tagging you in on Pinterest. Get on it, woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coasters are TOO cute. Looks like my scrabble board might get sacrificed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I saw the target pin on pinterest the other night and I swear it's true. It's like we're under a spell once we walk into target!!


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That realist pin is beyond hilarious. I love the crochet hooks - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quit slackin' and make shit happen! That's definitely my favorite of all the things you're loving this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello-

    That missing sock idea is great. Found you on "What I'm loving Wednesdays"I am your new follower on Google Friend Connect and Network Blogs.
    Please drop by when you can.

    <3 Faith
    http://faithfulmomentos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now, I am loving accessories! Those shoes would be a perfect addition! I featured RINGS on my site for the link up. I just can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh, that elephant picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection! I really love the crochet hooks, the shoes and the elephant. In my world, I'm really loving our new puppy Spencer! See my blog for cute puppy photos :) Maggie xx

    http://prettyflowersinthewindow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the elephant one and that target pin is SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pins, but I love your bio even more ha. Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete