Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: Shadow Kiss


Time for Teaser Tuesday -- hoooray!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Today's Tease is from VA book #3 - Shadow Kiss:


"Neither option was appealing, but I had to cut my losses. One made me look incompetent. The other made me look insane. I didn't want to be associated with either of those. I much preferred my usual description of "reckless" and "disruptive"."

I KNOW I've said this before but I'm REALLY enjoying these books.
I know so many of you have already read this series -- so I want to know: 
Which book from this series was your favorite? 

~Trish

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking this series more than I thought I would. Actually, Shadow Kiss is as far as I've read. Haven't moved on to the next one yet. Too many books to read!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now curious about the books...hope you continue enjoying them.

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I really need to get back to reading these books.

    Here's my teaser: http://surroundedbybooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesdays-tundra-37-by-aubrie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love that teaser! I can relate! I haven't read these books, but they do sound good! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete