Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hey There!

Let's Link-up!

I'm LOVING the sight of this:
I made goal and was #1 for February. This is probably the ONLY time this will happen for me all year so I'm LOVING every minute of this. 

I'm LOVING that I even get my own parking space for the month.

I'm LOVING that I FINALLY caught The Pact playing on LMN channel. It's a Jodi Picoult book that I really liked and a story that really stuck with me. 

I'm LOVING these bowls:
via
via
I'm LOVING that I treated myself to some polymer crochet hooks. 
I can't wait to get my hook on with them! 


I'm LOVING pinterest

:)

how sweet!

wow
i like what this had to say.

don't forget to check this flow chart ladies.
 it helps prevent GLHP (girls leaving the house pantless syndrome! LOL
 


I love this guy!

all these pins can be found here!

What are you LOVING this week?
~Trish


13 comments:

  1. Congrats on making goal! :) I love the 2nd yarn bowl and great pins this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bowls are pretty cool. & that puppy is adorable.

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that try not to suck today pin, so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hating pin is SO true. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish,

    Thanks for stopping by Semi-Charmed Kind of Life! I like that we're doing the same two link-ups today. And congrats on your parking space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pins!! Especially that first one about the crackers. Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pin about not leaving the house pantsless...I mean, it's a BIG problem!
    Cute puggies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love the pug! So cute! I'm also laughing pretty hard at GLHP syndrome right now! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Gotta love Wednesdays!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry On Top

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your own parking spot for the month! Awesome! Those bowls are so neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pants diagram is amazing, great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI!!! i'm following you now, so nice to meet you this past weekend!

    LOVE your pictures, especially the PANTS pin!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete