Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Chellllo! Happy Wednesday!
Let's Link-up with Michelle and Jamie:
I'm LOVING that the weather has been soooo nice! I even ventured out for my first pedicure of the season! I'm so ready to wear flip flops and open toe shoes! 

I'm LOVING that I paid a big chunk of my CC debt this month AND I was able to save some money. I'm actually making progress on my financial goals for 2012 and I'm so happy about that!

I'm LOVING that I treated myself to my first pair of TOMS:
I'm LOVING playing Family Feud on my iPhone. 

I'm LOVING Suri's Burn Blog. Cracks me up!

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Check out all my boards HERE.


every time i look at this i laugh!

is it?! is it too much to ask?! 

i love this idea!
hardy-har-har!

elephant bffs. toooo cute! 

 Happy Wednesday Friends!
Trish

17 comments:

  1. i also want to stay in bed and lose weight and look amazing...but i am currently trying to make it through insanity. and girl scout cookies sound amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for treating yourself to Toms. I need to do the same very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loooove Suri's burn blog, it makes my whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, That iPad one is hysterical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Im too old for this shit pin is so great! Totally is true for some things in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for paying down some credit card debt!!!! And the sign "I'm too old for this" is like my mantra for this week!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute Toms! I have been looking at those lace ones--let me know how you like them when you get them! I wore my grey ones to work yesterday and today!
    Love the pic of the elephant bff's. If we were ellies, would that be us?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pins and super jelly about those crochet Toms - they are my favorite! I need to get a pair to add to my collection :) You'll love them - they are so so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Family Feud.Sad to say but I finished that game in a month! But it's just so good:) That funny about the Ipads, I have not seen anyone do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The iPad one made me laugh out loud.

    My Pinterst post this week is at http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, such cute elephants! And I want to lose weight like that too. It's not too much to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trish, definitely will check you out of Pinterest. I had to move my blog so join me at my new website: Http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just went over to Suri's Burn Blog... for like an hour. Hilarious! And I love your new Toms, so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still haven't bought my first Toms yet! So jealous!

    That iPad pin is HILARIOUS! I was at a technology conference last month and there were so many people taking pictures of presentations and slides with their iPads. They looked like complete idiots. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pins... love the say eye one ha ha

    i linked up yesterday too =) xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need to buy my first pair of Toms. I love your Wednesday pins!

    ReplyDelete