Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey Folks! 

Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that Colton is gone from Survivor.  He drove me nuts! And I know he'll be back on another season. Hopefully he'll see how ridiculous he was on the show and will have a new attitude.

I'm LOVING my Kindles. I got the Kindle Fire from Mommy-Claus and I got the regular Kindle to use in the summer time and/or outside. I didn't think I would be an e-reader fan - but I'm really enjoying them.

I'm LOVING this game:
it makes me giggle like a little girl. It's just so amusing and entertaining. If you're not playing this - I highly recommend you downloading it...like now.

I'm LOVING my blog friends and the comments people leave. So THANK YOU! It really makes me writing this blog easier and more enjoyable because when I first started my blog I was nervous nobody would read my post. 

aaaaannnnnddddd
I'm LOVING Pinterest.
You can follow all my boards - HERE








What are you LOVING this week?

~TRISH

9 comments:

  1. Great pins! I'm loving the lovely weather and that my son loves to play outside. I'm also loving that I finished my first round of revisions on my WIP yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love the tequila quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your pins are soo funny! Luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love draw something too -- such a fun game!

    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those things! Especially "draw something", that game is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you liked all my reading pins. :) In fact, I'm going to repin that lovely stack of books you included right now! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving Draw Something too! It's so much fun :)
    Have a Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh the first pin is the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo i am obsessed with draw something too!! add me my username is: pebbzs1... i loveee those little elephant soft toys... how cute xo

    pebbz | pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete