Monday, March 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Dirty Parts of the Bible



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Ok. Sooo. I'm STILL reading the Vampire Academy Series [stop looking at the monitor with with those judgey eyes - sometimes I'm just a slllooowww reader okay?! ;)]...

I'm totally hooked on the series BUT I know I'm coming to the last two books soon and I've began lining up the books I want to read when I'm done with with them - and here's one I've downloaded {for free from Amazon} that looks like fun:

{via}


"The only time my mother ever swore-or so I was told- was the day I was born. According to Granny, Mama would have made a sailor blush. I weighed nine pounds and had the biggest head of any baby the midwife had ever delivered. 
"God damn it all to hell!" she yelled, grabbing Father by the collar. 
"You will never touch me again, you son of a bitch!" 
Which explains why I don't have any siblings..."

That cracked me up! I can't wait to read this one (well...I can technically - wait - but I'm looking forward to this one)!

~Trish

23 comments:

  1. Never heard of this book but I agree what a teaser, sounds like a good laugh but may also upset a few, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting teaser! My teaser is from The Black Moth by Georgette Heyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is too, too funny! I can totally relate to that feeling, too.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny, and OMG I can totally imagine it that's even funnier lol. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! It is definitely being added to my TBR list so I can check it out - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-shadows-by-jennifer-l.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser!

    Here's my TT: http://tinyurl.com/78cjjqn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That WAS funny! Here's my Teaser - http://eugeniaoneal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that is hilarious! I have never heard of this book before, might need to check it out now =D

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. A great teaser.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_13.html

      Delete
  10. hahahaha, that's so funny :) sounds like an interesting book!
    here's my teaser: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww poor guy!

    Thanks for stopping by. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to wait for a review, the title alone bothers me being someone who reads my bible daily.... it's almost offensive. I'm not one to prejudge though so a I said a review will be on my list to read based on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds really funny, I may have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesomely funny teaser. Sounds like a very interesting read. =]
    Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so funny. Sounds like it will be a fun read!


    Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

    ReplyDelete