Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: Fifty Shades of Grey


Ready to be teeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeedddd???

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

via

"Kiss me damn it! I implore him, but I can't move. I'm paralyzed with a strange, unfamiliar need, completely captivated by him. I'm starting at Christian Grey's exquisitely sculptured mouth, mesmerized, and he's looking down at me, his gaze hooded, his eyes darkening. He's breathing harder than usual, and I've stopped breathing altogether." 


I heard about it on the radio. They were talking about how it saved marriages, and how women stayed up all night reading it. It's suppose to be a real naughty/erotic book.

Have you read this book? If so - what are your thoughts on it? If not - would you?

7 comments:

  1. Ha, I haven't but perhaps I should! hehe, thanks for stopping by. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting teaser. I haven't heard of this book before.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. What a teaser! I think I shall have to see if my library has this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. Naughty and erotic saving marriages?

    ReplyDelete