Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wool Eaters & African Flowers

Did you click on this post because you're wondering -- what the hell is a wool eater?! and how does it go along with African Flowers?

Well. I'm just glad you stopped in and although it's probably not what you think..well...unless you're thinking about hooks and yarn -- then you're exactly right!

I've added two rounds to my Wool-Eater Blanket:



It is getting MASSIVE! 

I'm going to add two more rounds and then I'm going to call it a wrap! 


It's really coming along nicely!
I'm happy with it! 


While working on this wool-eater I've picked up a WIP I started about a year ago:



African Flower Hexagons. They are so easy to make!
You can find the tutorial HERE

I'm going to line them in black and then join them:


Well. I THINK I want to line them in black. 
I keep going back and forth in my mind if I should or if I should
leave them as they are. Or should I line them in white?

What do you think?

Help!

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. I think you should line them in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get the tutorial for the wool-eater blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can find it here: http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/wool-eater-instructions/

      Delete
  3. What pretty flowers. Black looks nice, but I think white might help the color pop out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does look like amazing! so much hard work, I'm sure. very impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You're blanket is GORGEOUS! You have an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I prefer white. You're wool-eater is amazing! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow just saw this blanket on iCrochet and just had to visit and tell you how totally gorgeous it is! I am feel lots of blanket envy!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! This must have been SO much work. You must be very proud!
    Best wishes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete