Thursday, April 19, 2012

Follow Friday ::: Fight! Fight! Fight!



Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

Oh. So many scenarios have popped into my head (all involving Rose from VA...probably because I read 5 of the books in the series in a row and she's the character stuck in my mind these days)

But anyhoo:

First:
Rose {V.A.} vs. Bella {Twilight}
But this is not contest. Bella is so pathetic. She would just shrink away in a fight against Rose. So that wouldn't even be worth anyone's time.


Then I thought:
Rose vs. Saba {Blood Red Road}
Saba becomes this kick ass girl thru her journey to get to her brother. I don't think this would be a good fight ... so to speak. Saba is motivated by her brother and not unless Rose was involved with anything regarding Lugh - I don't think Saba would entertain a fight.


THEN the GRANDEST thought of them all came to me:
Rose vs. Tris
YES. I think this is a fight I would order on PPV!
I'm actually kinda excited and amused by the thought of this --
and I'm CLEARLY a lover and not a fighter ;)

What do you think?
Who are two characters you'd have battle it out?

~Trish

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New Linky follower in return.

    Love your answers by the way. There are so many to choose from that this answer really puts your thinking cap to work.

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol when I saw the name Bella I nearly fainted! Can she even fight!?!? Though I haven't read Vamp.A., I am so sure Rose can kick her butt in no time at all!
    But the fight between Rose and Saba might be better.

    BTW New follower via GFC and email!
    Love your blog! Very neat, tidy and colourful!

    Cheers!
    Marshiee@ Books With Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower, I love your answer. Check out mine here --http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/04/follow-friday-blog-hop-36/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower! My FF: What I Read Yesterday

    Haven't read Blood Red Road, But definitely say Rose over Bella!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like the Rose and Bella match-up. That would be a fun fight. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pay money to see Rose fight Bella . . . even though it's easy to tell who's going to win. haha. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I think Vampire Bella would put up a big fight if her family was threatened. But Rose is strong.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it - the Rose-Bella match up and your explanation, lol!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose vs Tris sure sounds damn interesting!! Tris doesn't have that much training though, she's been thrown in the Dauntless world and had those tests really quick, she obviously needs some more time to prepare.

    New follower btw :)

    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I read Bella and thought WTF!? She is probably the lamest character EVER! I agree with Rose, she was on my list too.
    New follower via GFC, would love it if you follow me back!
    Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would not be able to pick a side if it is between Rose and Tris. :)

    New Follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that your first though -- like mine -- was that Bella needs a good smackdown.

    Thanks for the follow! I followed you back!

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHAHAHA. Bella would be SO dead. Oh, wait..

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. great choices.

    Old Follower

    check mine here

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Rose would have the advantage over all of them. Yet put Saba and Tris together and see what sort of fight you get!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi :) old follower hopping on through.

    Hah! I agree. Rose would wipe the floor with Bella. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't met Rose yet, sadly. Haven't read Blood Red Road either. But I'm pretty sure anyone could kick Bella's ass. Especially if it's the Kristen Stewart Bella. Hell, I'd love to have a go! :D

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome answer! Bella would definitely lose, cause, well Bella loses at life :D


    Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed back!
    :) Aeicha Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy crap. Rose vs any one of those would be an awesome fight. The first because it would be an awesome trashing. And the last two because they would be epic. Great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! Bella would get a can of whoop ass popped open on her. She wouldn't know what hit her. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete