Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hiya!
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that we're just DAYS away from Insurgent coming out! 

I'm LOVING the movie Think Like a Man. Got to see it last weekend with TROY D.
It is VERY funny! 
{via}
I'm LOVING all the yummy food TROY D. stuffed me with last weekend. it was a-mazing. after 2 years of happiness and bliss he sure knows how to get to my heart - it's via my stomach!!! OMG :)
I'm LOVING that tomorrow is the 2nd link up Jenn and I host: Thirsty Thursdays {a virtual happy hour}. Come back tomorrow, share a drink and share some gossip! 

I'm LOVING that you can borrow books from the library on your kindle. I do HATE the fact that I never finish the books in time! grr. I need to read more & faster!

and as always:
I'm LOVING Pinterest! 

lol - blame everything on autocorrect
seriously! esp since HG was so good
I'd might be willing to give up some $ if the truth was
posted on these panhandler signs
book mobile. cute huh?
LOL.


What are YOU LOVING this week?

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. Love the pin about your own happiness, so so true!!

    Thanks for swinging by:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for our link up! SUPER YAY for Insurgent (I had totally forgotten...shame on me!)
    Love your pins, esp the book mobile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh your pins are hilarious this week! I haven't heard of Insurgent - but I might check it out now, so thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm conflicted about 'Think Like a Man.' Steve Harvey is hilarious and brilliant, and I love Taraji P. Henson. Her character on 'Person of Interest' is strong and intelligent, and it goes without saying she's gorgeous. Chris Brown makes me ill, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEE!!! Insurgent!!! :) Also, I freaking adore Kevin Hart. :)

    Love your pins as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that you could borrow books from the library on your Kindle! How neat is that!! I will have to check out that movie when it comes out on DVD:)

    Hope you enjoy your Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe! Great pins today. I needed that laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize Insurgent was about to come out! WHOHOOO! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol the last pin made me smile. I know how that works. My mom was a pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at the autocorrect! That's pretty funny!
    Dropping by from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pins! Made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete