Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Hi!

Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie


I'm LOVING that my little day trip to Pittsburgh last Saturday. Got to spend some time with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins.

I'm LOVING that when you get together with family you look through old pictures - and you just laugh and reminisce. I would share some pictures - BUT they are entirely too embarrassing :).

I'm LOVING the show Leave it to Niecy. Anyone watch this? It cracks me up so much!

I'm LOVING that next week Jenn and I will be kicking off our Happy Hour Link Up next Thursday! Who's ready to get their virtual drink on?!

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Follow all my Boards - HERE






 Okay all!
What are you LOVING this week?


~Trish

9 comments:

  1. hehe,I love your pins. Especially the last one! I can think of someone in my life who that applies to *cough cough...ROOMMATE!!!* haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!

    I love your "what I'm loving" list. The same thing happens with pictures and memories when I gather with family. How we laugh! :-) I haven't seen Leave it to Niecy, but I've been a fan since she was on Dancing With the Stars. :-)

    That first pin made me snort! Too funny! :-) I like them all, but the bicycle-as-life pin and the bitch pin are my faves. :-)

    Have a great day, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually snorted when I read that pin about logging into the iPad! Glad you had fun on your family trip. Also, I liked Niecy when she was on that messy house show, so maybe I'll have to check out her new show, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all of your pins! Especially the mobile phone one haha!

    I'm new to Oh, How Pinteresting and have just done my very first post tonight. I'd love it if you could check it out.

    I'm also new to your cute blog and am now following you too :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey miss! i just found your blog off of The Vintage Apple's page and wanted to say i LOVE it!

    and i'm loving your selection of pinteresting photos too! :0)

    newest stalker! errrr... follower! say hi back sometime hun?
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see those "texts from parents" pin I always hope to God they are real because they are INSANE. I have a feeling I am going to turn into a straight crazy parent one day too...maybe I will make it to the internet...yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pins! Glad you had a great time with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Love the text message pin. That's just funny.

    ReplyDelete