Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oooh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


Hello People! 
Thanks for stopping by! 


Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that Easter is this weekend! It's my tradition to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins in Pittsburgh every Easter Saturday. So I'm looking forward to seeing them! 

I'm LOVING that this is the weekend I get my FAVORITE food made by my Grandma -- MAC AND CHEESE.  Annnnd my aunt in Pittsburgh usually makes it for me too (I'll eat anyone's mac & cheese but it's super special when it's made by my family. it tastes better -- you know?).

I'm LOVING how crazy people are and that they let people film them for tv shows on TLC. Especially "My Crazy Obsession" and "My Strange Addiction". Do you watch these shows? Did you see the lady who was drinking her own Urine? Crazy. Seriously. And I can't NOT watch it! 

I'm LOVING how my current crochet project is coming along! 

 I'm LOVING Pinterest!
how cool is this? I wold love to do this! 

LMBO.

muahahah

:)


made from jelly beans! 

keeping w my weekly elephant theme. how sweet is this?

All Pins Via

What are you LOVING this week?

Trish
 

10 comments:

  1. love that baby elephant, so friggin cute! great pins!

    Happy Wednesday
    xx, ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love mac and cheese as long as it's not a main dish, muahahah
    I LOVE the toilet text message and the saving your stupid friend pins. So funny (and so us) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jelly bean "B: is cute and unique:) The Easter egg quote is quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little elephant! Mac and cheese is the best. I'll be with my family for Easter Sunday too. This will be my first trip up to Canada with my son. Only my mom and Nana have been down to visit him. Now the rest of the family can finally meet him and I can meet my new little nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! :-) In particular, I love the pastel deviled eggs, the laundry room quote (too funny!), and the baby elephant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that laundry quote! And, the jelly bean wreath. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE My Strange Addiction! Where the heck do they FIND these people??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I watch My Strange Obsession but I get so grossed out usually that I have to turn it off! And those prints/pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete