Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello Wednesday!


Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I had my first full body massage last weekend. I have to figure out a way to work those in regularly. 

I'm LOVING my current read - The Paris Wife. I did a teaser on yesterday's post. It is really easy & enjoyable read.

I'm LOVING that when I come home FRIENDS is on. I forgot how funny it was. It makes me laugh - out loud - it's awesome.

I'm LOVING that tomorrow is the first day of link-up Jenn and I have been blogging about - THIRSTY THURSDAYS
And I LOVE our button:
Make sure you come back tomorrow to link up! 
I'm LOVING Pinterest! 
do people really make ice cubes from wine? Why?! 

Love these! I want to make them! 
:)


Love this! 
What are YOU LOVING  this week?

~Trish

8 comments:

  1. bahahahah I love the pizza food pyramid!!! Thats about where I stand with nutrition lol.
    YAY for our link up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that awesome bookshelf! I had a full body massage once too. Oh, if only I could afford to do that every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That full-body massage sounds amazing! I've never had one before, but I've always wanted them...they're just so expensive. Would you say it was worth it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing great things about The Paris Wife, I need to add it to my list! And seriously, left over wine? What is that?

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Paris Wife when I read it last year. And Nick at Nite has been having Friends marathons on random days of the week ... so a solid 6+ hours of Friends some nites! It's very addicting and I can't stop watching! (Even though I know that I have to be up in 6 hours and I really should get some sleep instead of sitting up and laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha! that pizza pin is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh the food pyramid and pizza!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those teacup candles are really precious!

    ReplyDelete