Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: Act Like a Lady ...

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Today's Tease:
{via}
"There is no truer statement: men are simple. Get this into your head first, and everything you learn about us in this book will begin to fall into place. Once you get that down, you'll have to understand a few essential truths: men are driven by who they are, what they do, and how much they make."

Interesting ... right? 

Have you read this?
Or seen the movie that came out last weekend?
I have the book (which I haven't read) and I saw the movie (which I highly recommend). Maybe because I liked the movie so much I'll give this book a try. 

What do you think?
~Trish




12 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one, but the quote is interesting.
    Here's my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the book or the movie. I must be hiding in a whole. lol

    Thanks for visiting!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting!! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie and liked it a bit too. Let me know what you think of the book, I may read it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit of a play on words I do think?

    You can find my TT here:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I just heard that same comment for a man yesterday. Maybe they are so simple. Great teaser! Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the book too, but haven't read it. Hopefully Ill never be in a position where I HAVE to read it haha. I might read it one day, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to read this book for a long time. Now that I have the Kindle, it will be a lot easier just to download. Thanks for putting it back on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet there is some laugh-out-loud moments in this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Men - they are so simple but complicated. Or at least that's how we make them out to be. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see the movie that's based on this book. I heard it was good.

    ReplyDelete