Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday -- TEASE

Ready to be teased?
C'mon. I know you are!
As you may know - starting next week Jenn and I will be hosting a new Thursday {virtual} Happy Hour  Link-up called Thirsty Thursdays!


This will be a place where you can share your favorite drinks, your favorite stories, meet some new people AND reconnect with familiar faces.

We all know - I love Happy Hour as much as the next - but I don't have the time (or the $$$) to go and sometimes it's hard to get face-to-face time with your girlfriends when you want (and/or need) it.

So the next best thing - a virtual Happy Hour link up.
You can just lick the screen if you need a little buzz.

Today's HH Drink:

{recipe and photo via}


WINE SLUSHIE!

You're never too old for a slushie right?! huh? Please say yes!

Raspberry Sangria Wine Slush
1 bottle Merlot or Syrah
1 cup pomegranate juice
1 pint raspberries

Add wine, juice and berries to a blender. Blend until smooth and freeze.

Yum!


Now here comes the tease....
...in a normal Thirsty Thursday post I'd share my juicy Happy Hour Gossip. But today. I'm not.
So come back next week!

:)

What are YOU drinking?
AND
Will YOU be linking up (go ahead - draft your post now for next week's link up. Do it!)?

~Trish

6 comments:

  1. This is very interesting! I love slushies!!! Looks very delicious!!

    Valerie @ Intriguing Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink looks amazing. ok. i will be ready next Thursday. Thanks for the invite. Hey Trish. I have a new blog site, LONG frustrating story, please join me over at http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! So many fun drinks to choose from; so little time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm this is making me thirsty. I will definitely be trying this wine slushie :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete