|Link-up with Leslie!|
These are my confessions....
1. I've been having too many laughs at the expense of "someone I know". I'll tell you - I'm not the sharpest pencil in the pencil box some days but some people...make me feel like a GENIUS.
2. I have an event to go to on Sunday - and I kinda don't feel like going - but I committed to going a few weeks ago and then totally forgot about it. At least I'll get a free dinner out of it and probably hear some good speeches.
3. I wish every week that More and MORE people will join Jenn and I for our Thursday Link up. It's a really cool idea and it's a great way to become a virtual alcoholic. I recommend you join us next week!
7. I REALLY Really want to go to the Melting Pot for my birthday. I dream of stuffing my face with the cheeses and chocolates and yummies -- oh my!
8. I've been cancelling my physically therapy appointments because I'm struggling with paying up front every time I go! And it doesn't help that my knee has been hurting. I've already "popped" it this morning and thought it was going to give out on me. ugh.
9. I confess -- that I'm now singing Usher.
10. I confess -- I hope this gets stuck in your head.