Friday, May 4, 2012

Confessional Friday

Link-up with Leslie!
These are my confessions....
1. I've been having too many laughs at the expense of "someone I know". I'll tell you - I'm not the sharpest pencil in the pencil box some days but some people...make me feel like a GENIUS.
2. I have an event to go to on Sunday - and I kinda don't feel like going - but I committed to going a few weeks ago and then totally forgot about it. At least I'll get a free dinner out of it and probably hear some good speeches.

3. I wish every week that More and MORE people will join Jenn and I for our Thursday Link up. It's a really cool idea and it's a great way to become a virtual alcoholic. I recommend you join us next week!


4. This week TROY D. and I watched the Secret (the movie version of the book) and it REALLY has me thinking. I need to sit down and write my plans. And then I need to ASK, BELIEVE and RECEIVE. BAM!

5. I've been kinda checked out from stuff lately. My mind has been on another planet. I really need to get my head back in the game and focus!

6. I've been waiting anxiously for Insurgent to come out for MONTHS. I had even pre-ordered the book. Now that it's out and on my Kindle ... I've  read about 2 pages of it.

7. I REALLY Really want to go to the Melting Pot for my birthday. I dream of stuffing my face with the cheeses and chocolates and yummies -- oh my!

8. I've been cancelling my physically therapy appointments because I'm struggling with paying up front every time I go! And it doesn't help that my knee has been hurting. I've already "popped" it this morning and thought it was going to give out on me. ugh.

9. I confess -- that I'm now singing Usher.


10. I confess -- I hope this gets stuck in your head.

~Trish

6 comments:

  1. I agree about our link up!
    I'm sorry about PT...please dont break your knee!
    Yay for asking and receiving! :)
    Im with you on Insurgent. I still havent finished this stupid Abraham Lincoln Vampire book. Gahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read a Confessional Friday, I sing in an Usher voice. In my head, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor knee. I'm eager for Insurgent too! I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I was so singing that song in my head as soon as I saw this post. Love it!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Loved reading your confessions! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete