Monday, May 21, 2012

Musing Mondays

Good Monday to ya!
I hope you had a nice weekend -- I know I did!


Musing Mondays - hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading
This week’s musing asks…
What do you do with the book before you start reading it?

I usually give it a good whiff.
Don't judge me!
A new book smells just as good as a new car.
I think I need to invent the "new book" air freshener {patent pending}.

What do you do with the book before you start reading it?
Do you give it a good inhale before you start to read?
I konw I'm not the only one who does this ... I hope!

 ~Trish

10 comments:

  1. I like the smell, too so no judgements here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... No I don't give it a good inhale, although from now on I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that does exactly that before reading! :) I like the smell of books but somehow I don't give it a whiff before I start reading. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I do the same thing, but I haven't read a book book in a while. I'm usually on my kindle and really that should have no smell lol. Here's my Musing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, not judging here. I love the smell of books. I always place my bookmark within the cover page before I start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do it with every book or as part of my reading prep, but I do love a good sniff :) Here's my MM: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/musing-monday-10/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy your air freshener--it might be good for my car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the smell of a new book! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! I love the smell of books! Old or new, it's definitely one of my favorite smells! If you invented an air freshener, I'd buy them all up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm I love the smell of new books - if i go to my local book shop they all have a smell of coffee to them as there is a coffee shop at the back of the store. I do something pretty weird...I stroke the cover to see what it feel like lol. :)

    ReplyDelete