Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hi Blog Friends! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING my blog and my bloggy friends. So many of my post and the comments give me the affirmations I need. So THANK you!

I'm LOVING Thirsty Thursday Link-up hosted by Jenn & I.
I think I'm becoming a virtual alcoholic! Come back tomorrow and link up! 

I'm LOVING that Troy D. changed my brakes and rotor on my Explorer. YAY!

I'm LOVING that it's MAY. The best month of the whole year. Pools open, weather warms (it's suppose to anyway...) and IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. whooo hoo!

I'm LOVING pinterest!!


i HAVE to make these. HOT!


this guy is too cute. definitely on my TBM list!

don't these almost look like TOMS? gotta make these too.


Ok. So. What are you LOVING today?
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. Yay for May and Trishy being old like me!! :)
    Yay for boys who fix things!
    Yay for stuffed animals--I want one (you know, for my kid that I'm not pregnant with...lol)
    And YAY for you! Loves ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the knight on the horse picture!!!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pins this week! When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those over the knee socks...SO adorable!! And the little footies?! Too cute!! Yay for birthday month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute socks and puppy! I'm loving that we finally got a car and it has fabulous fuel mileage.

    ReplyDelete