Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Helllo Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that tonight I'm taking a step towards my future by taking a class at the community college. It's a class on starting small business.

I'm LOVING that I'm done with physical therapy! I'll have to learn to work/walk/run thru my ACL pain but I know what I should be doing -- and I might even do it! 

I'm LOVING that we are a few short weeks away from the pools opening. I'm NOT LOVING the fact that I'll have to go swimsuit shopping. Whomp Whomp. 

I'm LOVING the caramel popcorn from Target. It's so good. Have you had it?

I'm LOVING Pinterest.
You can check out all my boards - HERE

this is me and soo many of my friends. LOL

yea buddy! 


my friends would be rich if they had this sign around.
Cute for Kitchen?
What are YOU loving?
~Trish

13 comments:

  1. I like the coffee picture at the end. Yay for you taking that class (you never told me you actually signed up!!) Go you! :)
    Yay pool time! You should come and visit me this summer at my "new" pool once I move into MG's place hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one-I need a coffee cup that large! love your blog-)
    -Allison
    sweatpantshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your business class! I hope you have fun and learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing up your PT! I have a bad knee too so I know what a relief that is!!

    And the quote about good things come to those who WORK is a great one! Seems pretty fitting for you as you start working towards your future - I can't wait to hear more about the direction you are heading in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing PT! I've had 2 ACL reconstructions on the same knee, so I've been there. On top of rehabbing all my athletes who have been there too. So great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for finishing PT and that's fabulous you're taking a class. I love your pins this week, especially the one about working to get good things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this caramel popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cup of coffee pin so so true! Best part of my day, most days... except for happy hour...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am LOVING that second picture. it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that blunt card. Its me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trish! I love this WILW link up! Thanks for stopping by! I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous and inspirational! And yes - any sort of popcorn from Target is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete