Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday - BIRTHDAY EDITION

Helllo Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that today is my BIRTHDAY!!!  Yes - 29 years ago today the world was given MEEEEEE!  Lucky World! 

I'm LOVING this birthday song (not the video -- just the song):

I'm LOVING all the birthday plans for this week!

I'm LOVING Gifts! :) Who doesn't? I even got myself a few many little gifts already.

I'm LOVING my flowers and balloon from Troy! 

I'm LOVING Birthday cake! Especially when it's cake with that super sweet icing -- yum! 

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 
You can check out all my boards here.
This the cake I want for my bday :)
                          
                                    LOL - I'm using this next year! 
                                 




Source: Uploaded by user via Sandie on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Madhu on Pinteres

I'm LOVING that tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday! Thirsty Thursday is a virtual happy hour where you can share a drink, share some gossip and get a good virtual buzz! 
So come back tomorrow and Link-up! 















What are YOU LOVING today?

~Trish

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! (for like the 900th time haha) Hope you have the bestest day ever! LOVE YOUUUU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I listened to the whole Chuck E Cheese song (and watched the video)... bizarre. But in a funny way. I hope 29 is your best year yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday! :) Have a fabulous birthday and enjoy your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy birthday girlie!!!!

    Hope it's a great one :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! I love the birthday song one - I request no one sing it on my birthday :P

    For my mom-in-law's birthday, my sister-in-law and I sang her a song we saw on Improv-a-ganza. You start out clapping like a restaurant song and then you go "This is your birthday song...it isn't very long" and then just walk off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! Hope it's a wonderful day, and that you get that cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!
    That cake looks AH-MAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Happy Birthday! I hope it has been a great day thus far...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! I totally agree with the awkward Birthday pin...I NEVER know what to do when they sing me "Happy Birthday"!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete