Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm LOVING Wednesday

Helllo Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that I've finished reading my first romance novel....and I actually LIKE it. I'm shocked! Might even read another -- any suggestions?

I'm LOVING that tonight is day #2 of my small business class. It's information overload but it gives me a lot to think about ... to consider.

I'm LOVING that I doing something at work again. With all the changes going on my mind has been on another planet. Now I'm learning my new territory I can focus on selling and making $$.

I'm LOVING that tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday/Happy Hour Link-up! Will you come back tomorrow to link-up? 

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 
You can check out all my boards here.

True

lol. 

i totally have this skill





how cute is this lil guy?!  And it made me laugh.







Word yo! 

What are YOU LOVING?
~Trish

10 comments:

  1. That little donkey is too cute, I pinned him last week:)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to tell MG tonight that you showed me a "little ass" lol.
    Great pins, and so happy that you're doing happy things for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little ass picture made me actually laugh out loud this morning, nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little sharkfish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is so true. Sometimes I get really stressed, but then I look at other people's problems and say no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tripping pin is totally me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What romantic novel did you just finish reading? & If you want another romantic one I have read all the ones by Nicholas Sparks! His is romantic & they are without a doubt amazing! Most of the time when I start to read them I have to have tons of time because once I pick it up I cannot sit it down without finishing it! Bad I know but I am addicted! He also has a new one coming out & I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beverly Jenkins writes good romance novels. Never thought I would like the genre until I read her books. They usually have a strong female heroine. She was the first (maybe only) African American writer to be signed to Avon Romance publishing company, the biggest romance publisher in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is for funny pictures like that! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete