Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm LOVING Wednesday!


Helllo Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING when a plan comes together ... now ... all I have to do is MAKE the plan!

I'm LOVING this issue of VOGUEknitting Crochet
I'm LOVING Balducci's cake. I had the tastiest cake this weekend. White Cake, strawberries, Creme, Icing -- OH My! 

I'm LOVING that my birthday is coming up and my mom is going to make any dessert I want. I'm thinking something with strawberries...or maybe something with lemon...or maybe something with both! 

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
LOVE everything about this room. Esp the crochet rug.
Have I pinned this before? I feel like this may be a deja pin.

this is too cute. i <3 that little piglet

yup.  
this was one of my favorite toys - polly pocket.
me and polly spent LOTS of time together! 
What are you LOVING today?
~Trish

13 comments:

  1. I LOVED Polly Pocket. Pretty sure I still have a collection of them at my parents' house!
    Love the little pig pin and the quote about life! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! You already know I love that rug (sly nudge), the piglet is too cute, and I love the bookstore window. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bookshop sign! So clever :)

    Here's my latest pins - http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/oh-how-pinteresting.html

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too loved Polly Pocket! There are times, I won't lie, that I wish I still had mine. Who knows what happened to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the blog! Yep, I may have jumped the gun on the shorts thing! ;)

    Love that rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polly Pocket! OMG I remember that from when I was little! Seems so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pins! Mmm, now I'm craving cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little Polly Pocket!! :) The crochet rug is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. POLLY POCKETS!!! Oh my gosh I loved those sooo much!! I wish they were still around like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trish, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!

    I love that book store sign. Personally, I prepare my books well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Believe it or not, I never had a REAL Polly Pocket...only the ones you got in a Happy Meal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man! I loved Polly Pocket!! I only had a few and I was so jealous of my friends that had like 3 million different ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oohhh strawberries maybe on top of lemon pound cake?!!?!? lol :) And yay bday! Oh my gosh used to loveeeee Polly Pocket!

    ReplyDelete