Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thirsty Thursday ::: Virtual Happy Hour Link Up

Hello & Welcome to the 4th Thirsty Thursday!
 Happy Hour Link-up hosted by myself and the LOVELY Jenn!


This is a place where you can share your favorite drinks, your favorite stories, meet some new people AND reconnect with familiar faces.

My Drinky-Drink for today:  Blood Orange Margarita

3 oz fresh Blood Orange Juice
2 oz Tequila
1 oz  Triple Sec
splash of agave nectar (syrup)

1. Rub the rim of an old fashioned glass (or whatever similar vessel you prefer) with an edge of a blood orange slice.  Swirl the rim through a small pile of kosher or sea salt to salt the rim.
2. Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake for 15 seconds.
3. Put a few cubes of ice in your glass.  Strain the cocktail into the glass and enjoy.
Looks SOOO good right? I'm drooling all over my keyboard right now.
What's on my mind today?
So glad you asked! If we were meeting for HH today here's what I'd be chatting about ...

HAIR...
SO...if we were face to face you'd probably be looking at me like I'm cray-zee! I'm testing out products to see which one I like best for me to wear my hair curly. And I'll admit - nothing is really working out for me. I have a heap of wavy/curly mess sitting ontop my head.

Reality TV...
by now you should know I'm a reality tv nut. I watch Survivor, ANTM, all the Housewife Shows and more. So we HAVE to talk about it.  1. How long is Bethanny's marriage going to last?! I LOVE her. and she's so dead on so many times. I hope for the best for her. she's so dang funny! 2. What is up with Kroy's hair? and 3. I still like Theresa. Don't judge me.

Exercise vs. Buying New Clothes...
lately I'e been feeling like an overstuffed sausage when I get dressed in the morning. This year I haven't exercised much (aka at all) and all my "skinny" clothes are toooo tight. I could either work out and drop like 5-10 pounds or I can go buy new clothes....what do you think I should do?

SKOOL...
I'm thinking about going up to the community college to take some business classes. It's part of my master plan. I'll share more about that later.

So.
What's on YOUR mind today?
Link-up below!

7 comments:

  1. I love Bethenny too...I hope she and Jason can work things out! I wondered the same thing about Kroy's hair, and I dunno what crack pipe you're smoking in regards to Teresa haha.

    Go workout! Dont spend money on clothes! silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bethanny too, and I agree, I hope she and Jason last, they are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink looks DEEEELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always encourage people to go back to school. And if it's all a part of your evil, I mean, master plan, then go for it! I miss school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the better thing to say is GO WORKOUT! But I can tell you if it were me...I'd probably go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drink looks awesome - but I think I'd coat the rim in sugar, not salt! I vote exercise - you'll feel better all-around, and you'll save money! And then you can buy more clothes later as a reward for getting back in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that drink looks delicious! And I am an advocate for working out!!! You can do it! :) Then when you lose weight and your skinny clothes are too big you'll be super happy! :)

    ReplyDelete