Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thirsty Thursday ::: Virtual Happy Hour - LINK UP!!!

Hello & Welcome to the 5th Thirsty Thursday!
Are you ready for a virtual buzz?!
 Happy Hour Link-up hosted by myself and the LOVELY Jenn!


This is a place where you can share your favorite drinks, your favorite stories, meet some new people AND reconnect with familiar faces.

My Must-Have HH Drink:  Malibu Coconut Mojito

  • 1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
  • 1 oz. Club Soda
  • 3 Lime Wedges
  • 4 Mint Leaves
  • 1 Teaspoon Sugar
  • INSTRUCTIONS
Muddle and mix the lime wedges, mint leaves, and sugar with a splash of club soda. Fill glass with ice and add the Malibu Rum. Mix together, but try not to shake too hard
Photo & Recipe Via: How To Make a Mojito


So...What's on Your Mind Today?
Here's what is on mine:
WHOOPSIE Moment #4538596821
Friday night I was with my mom, aunt and grandma for a family thing. At the end of the night I was reaching in my purse for my wallet and when I pulled it out my birth control pack comes flying out of my purse and landing in front of our feet. WHOOOOPPSSIEEE. My mom and aunt were cracking up. I grabbed it up really quick and shoved it back in my purse. Dunno if my Grandma noticed or not but it was a bit embarrassing. 

CRAZY Work Days. 
I'll admit it. The past two weeks I've been a bit checked out. With all the changes at work it's hard to get my mind to wrap around things. But this week is a bit crazier. More news, more changes. more more more.


MUSIC.
Between Calvin Harris and Goyte I have not gone a day without having a song loop through my head allll dang day long. And the songs are jumbling together in my mind "I feel so close to you right now...You remind me of someone I use to knoooooooowww".  Speaking of Goyte's song -- have you seen this video:
it's so good! The guy on the end cracks me up. I downloaded this band's version of the song to my iphone because I love it so much.

Life.
I'm having my moments again where I feel like life is passing me by. I feel like everyone's doing something with there's and I'm just twiddling my thumbs. Is it just me? Or do other ppl feel like this too? I hope this feeling passes me soon! 


ANYHOO.
What's on YOUR mind?
Link-up below!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, I literally LOL'ed at your BC mishap, and the text message pic.
    As for life, I think everyone has those moments, so don't worry. I think you're doing some great things to make sure that life doesn't actually pass you by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ghez, I'm so feeling you on that birth control incident. lol.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE me some mojitos! Love yum!

    I'm with you girlie on life. Everyone around me seems to be doing what they love or like and I'm just in a job. Trying to figure out where and what to do next!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have been so embarrassed if that happened to me too! Oh man, that was a fabulous video. I like the acoustic version better than the original. And let me tell you, I've listened to the original way too much recently because of a toddler obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I had to read and re-read that text message picture before I understood it, but once I got it I laughed SO hard! And that version of the Gotye song is amazing - I like it better than the original, thanks for introducing it to me!!

    ReplyDelete