Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oooh, How Pintersting and What I'm Loving Wednesday

Helllo Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING spicy beef jerky from Mr & Mrs Jerky. And I'm not even a real fan of jerky!

I'm LOVING that Troy and I indulge in a taco box from taco bell. My faaaaavvvvv place.

I'm LOVING the summer HEAT! Yes. I'm one of the two people who like 90 degree plus days.

I'm LOVING birthday cake ice cream.

And as always:
I'm LOVING Pinterest
Source: buzzfeed.com via Jade on Pinterest




Source: saifou.com via Abby on Pinterest


                                                              
What are YOU loving today?! 
Ooh - and go visit Michelle's blog today - she has a "surprise" giveaway. OR don't....the less entries she gets the more likely I'll win :) :) :)
                                                              ~Trish

7 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart, I LOVE the heat! Haha :) stopping in from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love those pins girl :) cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those nail polish keys! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You TOTALLY out boob me....gimme some!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe! I like the out-boob you one! :) I'm loving the good reception to my cover I revealed today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind heat as long as my time during it can be spend at the lake in the water on the boat lol :)

    ReplyDelete