Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thirsty Thursday | Virtual Happy Hour - Link Up

Hello & Welcome to the 8th Thirsty Thursday!
Are you ready for a virtual buzz?!
 Happy Hour Link-up hosted by myself and the LOVELY Jenn!

This is a place where you can share your favorite drinks, your favorite stories, meet some new people AND reconnect with familiar faces.

My Happy Hour Drink:


That's right. Nothing fancy this week. Just a good ol' Bud Light.
I actually like my bud light with a slice (or few) of lime.

So...What's on Your Mind Today?

No. Seriously. Tell me.

My week has been completely hectic and I don't have the brain power or motivation to make a complete post.

WHICH if you know me -- it's not totally unlike me to meet you for happy hour and not discuss a personal thing about my life and/or what's currently going on with me {I've actually been called out on this before. Someone said to me "Hey Patricia, we all come here and you NEVER say anything about yourself"}.

so. Tell me - What's on your mind?
Link-up Below and/or leave a comment!

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. I'm so celebrating this week. stop by and lets talk
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday! It's been a busy week. I haven't gotten much time to write and it's wearing on me. Need more writing time! Hopefully this weekend I can make up for it.

    ReplyDelete