Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday - 4th of July Edition

Hello & Happy 4th of July! 
{via}
Today is a great day for fireworks and grilled food! But if you're like and/or near me there will be nooo grilled food (because I don't know how to grill) and nooo fireworks because they have been cancelled in the areas where I live and surrounding me because of the recent storms and the on going power outages. Whomp Whomp! (It's very unlikely that I would've watched fireworks anyway since it's not something I normally do on the 4th but still...having the option to see them would've been nice)
ANYHOO
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that I have today off! The past two days at work have been like HELL. Literally. With the power outages in MD we are running on our generator at the office -- which means NO AC. It's been so painful. And everyone has been hot and grumpy (myself included). It's got to be in humane to make people work in such conditions....right?! 

I'm LOVING that work $$$ advice Troy gave me. I realize I need to grow a pair and ask for what I deserve. 

I'm LOVING that National Treasure (w/Nick Cage). I think that's a great 4th of July movie. Well anytime movie. 

I'm LOVING that a few of my friends are jetsetters and that they travel for work to all these cool places.  I couldn't do it because I'm such a homebody -- but I get excited for them. 

I'm LOVING that I'm going furniture shopping today! Trying to get a good 4th of July deal on this couch I want {and the accent chair} :).

I'm LOVING Pinterest -- and all the 4th of July pins that I'll mosty likely never make:











Source: flickr.com via Sarah on Pinterest












What are you  LOVING today?

I hope you have a happy 4th!

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love firecracker popsicles. I kind of want one right now! And I am going to be a whole lot of annoyed if I don't see fireworks tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little tarts look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a good deal on your couch, lady!! Haggle haggle haggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all those pins! YUM! Good luck furniture shopping today! Can't wait to see the couch and hear you got a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No grilled food? No fireworks? I don't blame you! I had shrimp and grits and will be listening to the fireworks from my bed! Good luck with the furniture shopping!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lighting effect with the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Fourth to you too! Love your pins. I hope you got to enjoy your day. I'm loving the fact we had ice cream for dinner today. Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we didn't watch any fireworks. we're just super festive like that!

    hope you had a great 4th! even without grilling or fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I feel for you with no AC! Ugh, I am SORRY that must be terrible!! And boo for cancelled fireworks!

    I nominated you for a blog award, check out my post from today if you want to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there,
    I just wanted to say, I EFFING LOVE YOUR BLOG. I mean seriously, its so fun and everything is so fresh and original. Thank you for being..Well, you. Because you, ma'am are cool.

    And Happy Late Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete