Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Yo-Yo-Yo! How are ya?!
I'm aiiight. 

Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING Wood Chuck Apple Juice Beer.

I'm LOVING my gratitude journal. Every day I write down 5 things I'm grateful for, one pit and one peak of the day.

I'm LOVING that I'm finally on the bandwagon for Fifty Shades of Grey. Although I hate the author's writing.

I'm LOVING that I got to face time with my little sisters (who are 10 &7 and I hardly ever get to see them) last night. They are just too dang cute!

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Source: google.com via Valerie on Pinterest
Source: piccsy.com via Katie on Pinterest
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. How about loving the person you GAVE you the gratitude journal? haha

    I love cider....at the bar next to my old school they had a cider that was REALLY good (and pretty strong). It was my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love earlier, loving yours as well and will be following! I'm loving that Chikfila one as well as that awesome book clock? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband love Wood Chuck too. I'm reading Fifty Shades of Grey right now as well and I hate it. I'm forcing myself to read the whole thing just to say I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one and the last one are my faves.

    ReplyDelete