Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Yo-Yo-Yo! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING doilies!

I'm LOVING that I have a few days off next week to get my stuff together.

I'm LOVING that the Joneses (aka my dad and his wife and girls) moved back to Florida. I can't wait to visit! Orlando is a MUCH better place for me to visit than Saint Louis for a vacation.

I'm LOVING Love and Hip Hop and Hollywood Exes on VH1.  Love and Hip Hop has me gripped by my collar. I can't wait each week to watch it! I'm not afraid to admit that :)

I'm LOVING the idea of starting a gratitude diary {and including daily peaks and pits}. I think I take a lot of stuff for granted and writing down daily or a couple times a week will help me see and appreciate all the stuff I have in life.

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Source: jokideo.com via Erin on Pinterest
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

10 comments:

  1. oh yes, florida is much more fun than the Lou. both will heat your butt up with that summer HEAT. I will watch Hollywood Ex's. (I actually was a neighbor of one of them with her cry butt baby self, ugggh)/so happy to see that she has FINALLY moved on within her HEART. can't handle that Hip Hop mess though. may peek at it cause other members are watching, if i enter their domain at the time. I like that Gratitude diary also. did one for a year and it taught me not to complaint cause someone out there not far from you are going through worse. Enjoy your days off and Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im grateful for you every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orlando is an amazing place. I've lived here my whole life and I just adore it. I know you'll enjoy your visits.

    & I'm totally stealing that wine ecard. It's hilarious and couldn't fit me better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what great quotes! I love the first one the best!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! I make faces sometimes with the conversations in my head. I try not to do it in public! I'm grateful the weather has cooled down. Still no air-conditioning yet, but at least the nights are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that last quote! very true.

    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books ARE astonishing things! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your days off! they are great!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Teaser Tuesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete