Wednesday, August 29, 2012

oOo How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hellllloooo! Happy Wednesday! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I'm settling into my new apartment! Thanks to Troy helping me move (TWICE) and all the labor around the apt. And thanks to my shopping buddy (aka mom). 

I'm LOVING my new furniture. The couch is comfy and a nice place to relax in front of the tv!

I'm LOVING that this year I'm trying fantasy football. Now if you know anything about me you know that I am NOT a sports fan. at all. point blank period. Mind you -- I'm the person who asked Troy if such and such team got new "costumes". I better win this thing. 

I'm LOVING that next friday we're (my work team) is going to Go Ape! I can't wait to do the treetop adventure. SUPER EXCITED.

I'm LOVING the pinterest app on my Kindle Fire. Now even MORE ways for me to spend time on my pinterest:

Source: tumblr.com via Sofia on Pinterest
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. Shoot, if I had a Kindle and it had Pinterest, why would I ever visit the real world again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just tell you i cracked up when i read the "nerd girl" pin?? my hubby does that ALL the time!! he was a reading machine when he was growing up, and even now, but we will be having a regular conversation, and a strange word will pop out...and that's the reason why!! such a crazy thing!

    loved your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that pin about routine-excitement-overwhelmed. That is so me. Totally me.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great someecard about math! So true for me! Great Pins! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear you're settled in and love your new place. I have that exact nerd girl problem! *LOL* I'm loving that my son started preschool and loves it... even though he can't quite handle being away from me the whole time yet.

    ReplyDelete