Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oooooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hellllloooo! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I finally updated my iphone with some new music...and some old. I've been craving Queen music lately. Weird? I dunno. Under Pressure seems to be my jam lately.

I'm LOVING that I finally have some time off. This day next week starts my stay-cation. I know I said this last month but this month I mean it. I'm taking some time off work.

I'm LOVING that I finally got some pool time this summer. 

I'm LOVING that I finally got rid of some clothes I know I'll never wear again. It's just soo hard to let go. You can relate....right?

I'm LOVING all my Pinterest Giggles this week:

Soo...what are YOU Loving?
~Trish

8 comments:

  1. Im glad you're finally taking some time for yourself....you've been "under pressure" for a long time now!
    Laughing at the pins, esp the one about lazy people and Sherbert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through clothes this week too. It's so hard to get rid of them, but I needed to!

    I love the Sherbert and Naked Slut ones! And of course the chocolate cake one. Because it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purging clothes always makes me feel better after the fact, but doing it is so hard! I keep a box in my closet that is for Goodwill and throw things in whenever I find something I don't want anymore. I only take it once it gets full, which takes a few months so it gives me time to retrieve things just in case, but I almost never do, so it makes it a little bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your loves! Especially the lazy people thing haah

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I'd have ten cakes left! *LOL* Enjoy your stay-cation. I'm happy this week for my book's release. It's going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that in just a couple more hours I will be over the hump and it's down hill till Friday... I hope! Love the post. Happy What I'm Loving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little listening to Queen never hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete