Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quick Recommendation: Across the Universe

I'm toooo lazy to write a review.
Yes.
Too lazy to even write a MINI review.

Don't judge me.
I'm being honest.

I just want to SHARE with you that you should read this book:
{via}

I LOVED it.
Go read it now.

It's soo good. 
I read this book...about 3 books ago and I'm STILL thinking about it.
I still think about the two main characters (Amy and Elder).
I'm still thinking ... could this happen to us in the future (being frozen and shipped across the universe)?
I mean for real for real?

You'll have to read it to find out what I mean.
When you do you can come back and thank me for telling you about this one.

I give it:

Only reason it didn't get the 5th star was because I figured out the "who done it" to one of the many questions in the book quite early and my mind couldn't get past that.

BUT. Go read it -- or move it up on your TBR pile.

~Trish


2 comments: